Monday, March 28, 2016

Falling Off The Face of the Earth

Last year one of my few resolutions was to update my blog more often.

That did not happen.

I am not a compulsive blogger.  Nor do I have a big following, and most of all, I can't be stuffed posting all the time.  But some of my friends like to read my latest recipes.

Contributing to the lack of blogging material was the 'I can't think what to eat syndrome'.  Also the I can't be stuffed syndrome has had some consequences.  Medical issues (such as my allergies) involving food getting worse killed a lot of my spontaneity with food too.  In the last 12 months I got a FODMAPs diagnosis.  Which has meant that I can now better predict if I will be okay, but it hasn't solved every food problem unfortunately.  Because allergies...

But I've made a few things lately, and plan to review a few cookbooks that are good for allergies like mine.  I hope you find it useful.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment